Home appliance quality inspection report - small home appliance inspection report processing
Household appliances can be divided into three categories, including small appliances, large appliances, major household appliances, which may include: air conditioners, dishwashers, clothes dryers, drying cabinets, freezers, refrigerators, kitchen stoves, water heaters, washing machines, garbage compactors , microwave and induction cooker.
Small appliances are usually small household motors, also very useful and easy to carry and install, another category is used in the kitchen, including: juicers, electric mixers, meat grinders, coffee grinders, fryers, herb grinders, food Processor, electric kettle, waffle iron, coffee maker, mixer and dough mixer, rice cooker, toaster and exhaust hood.
Entertainment and information equipment, such as:
Home electronics, televisions, CD, VCR and DVD players, camcorders, still cameras, clocks, alarm clocks, computers, video game consoles, hi-fi and home theater, and answering machines.
The quality inspection report is required for the e-commerce of household appliances. The quality inspection report is for the safety and performance testing of the product. The successful entry into Tmall, Jingdong, Taobao and other e-commerce markets or other platforms such as supermarkets is a reference standard for consumers to purchase. Personal safety of consumers.
Quality inspection report Product inspection is generally divided into two categories:
1. Entrusted testing
The test samples are submitted by the entrusting party for inspection, and the laboratory only tests the incoming samples. Therefore, the test conclusions reflect the quality attributes of the samples submitted for inspection, and the test report is only valid for the samples submitted for inspection.
2. Supervision and spot check
According to the Product Quality Law, the product quality supervision department randomly conducts random inspections of related products. The supervision and spot inspections are not all-item inspections. Therefore, the inspection report only judges whether the inspected items of the product meet the standards, and the inspection report reflects the current product quality status.
Since product quality may change with changes in environment, time and other conditions, theoretically the conclusion of the test report can only reflect the quality characteristics at the time of testing. Therefore, the validity period will not be marked on the test report.
The process of handling the quality inspection report for home appliances is as follows:
1. Determine which quality inspection report to handle, and select samples for testing
2. Determine the item to be tested and contact SJ Testing
3. Relevant materials and documents to be tested Test standards and basis for common products
Common testing products are divided into four categories:
1. The standard of GB4706 for household appliances is tested
2. AV audio and video GB8898 standard for testing
3. IT information technology category GB4943 standard for testing
4. LED lamps and lanterns are tested according to the GB7000 standard.
Take LED lamps GB7000 as an example. The items tested are:
1. Signs and Instructions
3. Internal wiring of external junction box
4. Grounding regulations
5. Protection against electric shock
6. Dust proof, solid foreign body proof and waterproof
7. Insulation resistance and electrical strength 8. Creepage distance and electrical clearance 9. Durability test and thermal test
8. Heat resistance, fire resistance, scratch resistance 11. Screw terminals
9. Screwless terminals and electrical connections